Suitable for used in residential developments like commercial buildings, factories, school hospitals and hotels; Provides as alternative to conventional casement systems. the system's compliance to various performance specific criteria makes it an ideal first choice in current construction market.
- Main profile wall thickness of > 2.5mm is fully compliant to technical specs set forth in European Standard EN 12608 - Class B.
- Multiple chamber system design enhances heat and sound insulation properties.
Home renovation is incomplete with Glass Sliding Door that has given a new dimension to the architecture. Glass Sliding Door creates a safe and secured environment. Needless to say, this sets a new aura from an old construction. The inbuilt feature that allows it to move sideways restricts movement of air in and out of an enclosed area unlike hinge doors. Comprehending the requirements of our valued patrons, we provide GHS-VEKA 73 Sliding Door (2 Track) at industry leading prices.
Perfect for usages across residential & commercial set-ups, school hospitals and hostels; our product is widely demanded across our huge client base. And what would be more convenient for the users, if they don’t have to pour thousands of dollars for installation and maintenance of the doors. Some of the acknowledged attributes of our Glass Sliding Door are mentioned below:
• higher sound insulation capacity
• low emission
• ultra -violent filtration capacity
• reduces sound transmission
• eye-catching design
• long lasting life